Think... imagine.... dream... & finally realize who within you "IS" thinking... imagining... & dreaming... Such realization brings "you" to this Moment where Space Presence Silence & Peace reveals it self to be the very end of a New and always fresh Begging, where everything and no.thing takes place. Life it self Loving the beauty of realizing it self... within it self.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

We I all are ONE


I have crossed mountains and valleys
I have won and lost wars
I have cried while seeing my son dying in my arms
I have lost and gain loved ones
I have struggled for food
I have travelled through distant lands
I have loved and been loved
I have hated and been hated
I have seen the world with the eyes of separation
I have lost myself
And Now finally I have realised that Life
Was all about me experiencing myself
Now I have found myself
Has being the One and only
Self behind all things
The Now and eternal Now
The light
Loving
The One
Being
And realizing
What only the One
Can realize
...
We I and all
Are ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment